Every year incoming students have had a large paper packet they need to fill out. This year we have switched do a more convenient paperless data confirmation process that must be completed before schedule pickup day. This process, on average, takes 10 minutes or less and may also be completed on a mobile device. If you do not have access to the internet or if you need assistance you may come to the main office during business hours to complete this process.
To complete this process:
- Go to your Aeires Parent Portal
- Parent portal accounts are created from the email address you have on file.
- If you have never been to your portal check your email for an email from Aeries with your password.
- Go to the link at the top of your portal that says “You have not yet completed the Student Data Confirmation Process.
Click Here to confirm the information about your student.”
- Verify the information in each step. Please read the authorizations carefully.
- Once you have completed all sections you will see a confirmation page. Please either print or screen shot this confirmation page. This page must accompany your student when they pick up their schedule. Schedules will not be provided without a confirmation page.
Freshman Schedule Pickup & BBQ
The Freshman Orientation, schedule pickup and BBQ will begin on Monday, August 13th 2018 at 5 PM in the large gym. Students will be broken up into small groups led by our various club officer students. They will go from station to station to pick up their schedules, get their lockers, purchase yearbooks/ASB cards, and attend the parent meeting and BB!. The information given during the meeting will be important for our 9th grade parents.
Please note that if your name is on any holds list, you must clear/payoff the hold before you will be allowed to pick up your schedule. Hold notices have already been mailed out and you may come into the high school main office during business hours to clear/pay the hold. Students can pick up their schedules on Tuesday August 14th according to the following schedule:
- Sophomores 9 AM to 10:30 AM
- Juniors 10:30 AM to Noon
- Seniors 1 PM to 2:30 PM
9th Grade Enrollment
If you have a student who will be entering 9th grade from another local area school you MUST enroll them in Lassen High School.
If you are unsure if you have completed your student’s enrollment feel free to call the school at 530-257-2141
If you do not have access to a computer you may use one of ours during business hours
Step By Step instruction on how to complete this online are available HERE
The following checklist will help you complete the enrollment process
- Go to https://www.lassenhigh.net/Enroll/ and set up an account
- Check your email and confirm your new account
- Make sure you use the student’s legal name.
- Log in and complete your student’s registration
- Once online enrollment has been completed you will need to bring in the following documents to the counseling office:
- Birth Certificate
If you have not completed your student’s enrollment because you do not understand the process please feel free to call us or come in.
In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.