Attention Parents of Incoming Freshmen students. If you have not yet completed your student’s enrollment time is running out.
This is separate from the information confirmation that will be required later in July by all parents. If you have yet to complete the enrollment at that time you will need to then do both.
If you are unsure if you have completed your student’s enrollment feel free to call the school at 530-257-2141
If you do not have access to a computer you may use one of ours during business hours
Step By Step instruction on how to complete this online are available HERE
The following checklist will help you complete the registration process
- Go to https://www.lassenhigh.net/Enroll/ and set up an account
- Check your email and confirm your new account
- Make sure you use the student’s legal name.
- Log in and complete your student’s registration
- Once online enrollment has been completed you will need to bring in the following documents to the counseling office:
- Birth Certificate
If you have not completed your student’s enrollment because you do not understand the process please feel free to call us or come in.
In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.