We care about the health and well-being of your child. Our nurse is here during school hours to assist students with minor first aid treatments.
Some important health information to note:
- In order to enroll a student we must be provided proof by parent(s)/guardian(s) of students having received their immunizations. The nurse will go over the immunizations to make sure all required immunizations have been given.
- A sports physical must be provided by the parents and signed by a doctor before students can even try out for a sport. Make sure you schedule this with your doctor as we cannot make exceptions.
- If a student is absent due to illness for three days or more the student is required to have a doctors note to clear the absence.
- Minor first aid treatment is provided at school. If an injury is more serious, the school will notify the parents/guardians.
- Occasionally, an injury occurs at school that requires that a child receive immediate medical attention. It is important that you keep the school informed if you have a new phone number so that we may contact you in case of emergencies.
Safety is important at Lassen. We are continually making improvements to make sure all students have a safe and positive experience. Please report any security concerns to the security office.
To view the discipline matrix, dress code, and more see our student handbook.
Attendance is an important part of learning. Our attendance office works hard to make sure your student is accounted for and communicates any issues in a timely manner. For more information on attendance rules and procedures see our student handbook.
Marilyn McCoy LVN
Specialized Health Assistant
School Resource Officer